#CarrIOTA #Bolero has been upgraded to v.0.3.4. with integrated #Field support and #IOTA IRI v.18.104.22.168. The interface is temporary as we moved it to a normal web browser window (less crashes). More goodies coming soon!
— Roman Semko [DevIOTA] (@RomanSemko) March 13, 2018
**Windows 10 install guide: 64 bit only**
1) First connect to your router and open ports in the port forwarding section. Open command prompt, type ipconfig, and usually the ipv4 default gateway is what you type in your browser with “http://” to connect to your router. Open ports below.
– UDP 14600
– TCP 15600
– TCP 16600
2) Install C++
3) You probably installed java before but if you did it automatically it may have installed the 32 bit. Go to add remove programs and uninstall your java. RESTART. Install the 64 bit java below. Windows offline 64 bit.
5) Download bolero bolero.fun-win32-ia32.zip (yup the win 32!) from:
6) Unpack and run “bolero.fun”
7) Click settings and attach your address
9) http://field.carriota.com/ to see other nodes in the field and it’s just fun to see.